Have you ever seen a patient or family member becoming more and more anxious with ever increasing shortness of breath and wanted to offer more help?
This class teaches you simple ways to help your patients feel calmer and breath more freely.
Healthcare Workers, and caring individuals alike, will be able to participate in the exercises and activities throughout the class to feel for themselves the techniques and benefits of this training.
What you'll learn:
- Understand more about Breathing Pattern Disorders
- Recognize potential breathing problems before they get worse
- Learn how to help others calm themselves when is distress
- Teach others how to have more effective breathing
- Show others how to imrove their oxygenation deepening their breath
- Learn how to correct hyperventilation
There are no prerequisites for this class. Everyone is welcome and will be able to learn techniques to help others and themselves.
** After payment for this class is received, you will be provided a link, access code and instructions the next business day **