Everything from the shape of your child’s skull and facial features to the function of their lungs is dramatically impacted by their habitual breathing patterns. It’s estimated that 85% of us have some degree of dysfunctional breathing. Much of this starts in childhood and has dramatic consequences on our health, our brain function, and our appearance over our lifetime.
Since you breathe every moment of your life, how you breathe has surprising effects on your health every moment too. This is where you can make a dramatic difference in your child’s life.
The course covers recognizing breathing pattern disorders in children and babies. Learn to teach simple playful breathing exercises suitable for children to help them release stress and improve breathing function.
What you'll learn:
- Learn how your child's breathing pattern will affect the shape of their skull and mouth as they grow
- Understand which breathing pattern creates dental cavities and bad breath
- Learn to spot dysfunctional breathing before it is too damaging
- Learn to teach a child to calm themselves with breathing
- Teach a child to throw off stress and anger
- Learn games and activities that will help your child develop health breathing habit
- Learn to teach a child to clear their stuffy nose
- Learn to identify an abnormal sleep/breathing pattern in a baby or child
** After payment for this class is received, you will be provided a link, access code and instructions the next business day **